Search Honeywell PPE
Fendall Pure Flow 1000 Emergency Eye Wash Station
The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 emergency eyewash station delivers superior eyewash safety, reliability, and value. The patented design delivers a constant flow for the required 15 minutes of flushing with a preserved, buffered, saline solution that is superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
Features & Benefits:
- Self-contained and easy to install with no plumbing required. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards or transported with optional universal cart or stand.
- Factory-sealed fluid cartridges eliminate mixing, measuring, and the opportunity for airborne particles or microorganisms to contaminate the fluid prior to use.
- Unique nozzle design delivers a soft “ribbon” of a preserved, buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care. A 100% sterile saline option is also available.
- Constant flow rate permits thorough flushing with a constant flow rate and stream height that provides 0.4 gpm for entire 15-minute cycle required by ANSI Z358.1.
- Integral fluid reservoir captures waste fluid to eliminate spill hazards and simplify fluid disposal.
- Easy cartridge replacement and cartridges remain sealed until activated. Expiration date is included on activation straps — and cartridge replacement takes less than five minutes.
- Cartridge lasts at least four times longer than other primary, self-contained eyewashes.
- Easy maintenance. RFID technology gives you instant, accurate safety information about the cartridges while the easy view window makes inspection and maintenance quick and easy.
- Easy installation. Instruction manual, video and cartridge components ensure proper installation and maintenance to prevent false activation.